my e-mailaddress





donderdag 2 juni 2016

Koken met Bert en Ernie…? / Cooking with Bert and Ernie…?




Nee, ik niet, maar wat hebben Bert en Ernie dan met deze blogpost te maken…? Nou, de vorm van hun hoofden leken wel een beetje op de vorm van mijn houten lepels in miniatuur, dat is alles ;)!
De bovenste foto heb ik dus duidelijk bewerkt, iets wat mij niet echt goed afgaat, want dat doe ik nooit.
Deze laatste weken ben ik erg druk geweest met het maken van miniaturen, maar dat moet nog even ‘geheim’ blijven ;)! Dus voor deze blogpost ben ik in mijn fotoarchief gaan zoeken of er nog foto’s waren van miniaturen die nog niet op mijn blog stonden. En dat waren deze houten mini lepels, ze zijn vorige zomer gemaakt!

Well, I won't, but what have Bert and Ernie (dolls from Sesame Street) to do with this blog post…? Well, the shape of their heads look a bit like my wooden ladles in miniature, that’s all ;)!
It's clearly to see that I've edited the top picture, something I am not good at, because I never edit my pictures.
These past weeks I’ve been busy with making miniatures, but these has still to be a ‘secret’ ;)! So, for this blog post I’ve looked into my archive of pictures if there were still some pictures of miniatures, who weren’t on my blog yet. And this way I found out that these wooden ladles weren’t on my blog, they’re made last summer!




(aanklikken voor vergroten) / (click to enlarge)

Het begon met het vinden van een houten lepeltje voor jam, waardoor ik het idee kreeg om eens miniatuur houten lepeltjes te maken. Natuurlijk zijn er ook heel wat lepels in wording gesneuveld, vooral als de lepels zo klein moet worden gezaagd uit het zachte lindenhout en daarna ook nog glad geschuurd moeten worden.

It all started with finding a small wooden spoon for jelly, whereby I got the idea for trying to make some wooden ladles in miniature. Of course a few ladles were lost during the making process, especially if the ladles had to be sawn out of the soft limewood and than they also have to be sanded smooth.



Deze houten pollepels zijn er in allerlei vormen en maten, van groot tot klein, zo ook de mijne J!
These wooden ladles come in all shapes and sizes, big ones and small, so are mine J!


Ze zijn hol geschuurd aan een kant, de andere kant is ietsje bol, zoals het hoort.
They are sanded hollow on one side, the other side is a bit curved, as it should be.


Hupsakee, ik heb ze allemaal in een glazen pot (een oud parfumflesje) op het aanrecht gezet: 
koken maar :D
Fijn weekend allemaal!!

Hoppa, I've put them in a glass jar (it's a tiny old perfume bottle) on the kitchen sink: 
it's time for cooking :D
Wishing you all a nice weekend!!

Ilona

21 opmerkingen:

Véronique zei

Precies zoals een setje houten lepels hoort te zijn. Ik heb dezelfde in mijn keukenla:-)
Nooit aan Bert en Ernie gedacht maar nu je het zegt hahaha

Wel n secuur werkje en veel schuren!
ik ben heel erg benieuwd naar je geheime miniaturen!!
Liefs,
V.

Véronique zei

Precies zoals een setje houten lepels hoort te zijn. Ik heb dezelfde in mijn keukenla:-)
Nooit aan Bert en Ernie gedacht maar nu je het zegt hahaha

Wel n secuur werkje en veel schuren!
ik ben heel erg benieuwd naar je geheime miniaturen!!
Liefs,
V.

Isabel Ruiz zei

Un estupendo trabajo

Wee Cute Treasures zei

Very sweet! I find the sticks in the middle of icecreams (like Magnum) are very good for making wooden spoons. Not sure what the wood is but I had very little breakage. You have made a great variety of them. And just so you feel good, I saw some for sale at the Kensington show for £6 EACH!!!
Carol

Daydreamer zei

Hi Ilona! Your wooden spoons are Perfect! I could not tell which scale I was looking at! If I ever finish a mini kitchen, it will have to have some wooden spoons in a jar by the stove! Doesn't Every kitchen have them? LOL! Your work is so inspiring!!!

elizabeth s zei

I think that your Bert and Ernie wooden spoons are Great, Ilona! I never before now, noticed the similarities of wooden spoons and the shapes of their heads. Very cool!

Who says that playing with miniatures isn't educational?????
Good Work! :D

Veilchen zei

Hallo Ilona,
einfach wieder genial, was sie da geschaffen haben. Das sind wirklich erstaunlich winzige Küchenhelfer. Witzig das Suchbild mit dem großen Bruder. Die Aufbewahrung im Glas ist sehr stylisch. Schönes Wochenende und
liebe Grüße Veilchen

PILAR6373 zei

Que gran trabajo Ilona,los cucharones son perfectos!!!
Besos.

rosethe-minima zei

Des cuillères en bois bien faites et surtout bien pensées "têtes" ;) ;) ;)
Bon week-end Ilona ! Bises. Joce

Kleine Vingers zei

Gewoon prachtig. Groeten

carmen zei

buen trabajo!

BiWuBär zei

You know I have a tendency to see things in things... but even I didn't see Ernie and Bert in wooden kitchen spoons so far! *LOL* But I'm glad you did see them... and even more that you were able to free the tiny spoons out of your wood pieces... Wonderful work (as always) and I like especially the last photo - a very stylish presentation. And now I'm wondering about the secret that keeps you busy - hope the mystery will be solved soon... ;O)

Hugs
Birgit

miniacollection zei

Great work!
Geneviève

Winkel's Crazy Ideas zei

They are beautifully made! Perfect for making a tiny meal. Do you think thin balsawood could be used? I have some lying around and would love to try :). Happy weekend, blessings, Pam in Norway

Fabiola zei

Your wooden ladles are beautiful and perfect in the glass jar.

Drora's minimundo zei

Perfect miniatures. I am glad you brought them out. They look great in the glass jar. Wonderful work, as always!
Hugs, Drora

The Old Maid zei

The ladles are of course great but now you made me wonder what these secret miniatures are!!! Can't wait!
Hugs

Dorien Litjes zei

Lieve Ilona,
Wat een meesterstukjes deze houten lepels. Niet van echt te onderscheiden.
Knuffel Dorien

Giac zei

Hallo Ilona,
Het is ongelooflijk hoe realistisch ze zien er allemaal. Ik kan me niet voorstellen ooit iets zo nauwkeurig en goed afgewerkt in dat formaat te maken. Bravo!
Grote knuffel
Giac

Nono zei

Mooi gemaakt, Ilona! Perfect afgewerkt mini bestekken.
Ik ben benieuwd voor wat zal volgen... Groetjes!

Piikko zei

O-ou, I really have to 'click to enlarge' to see well and properly your wooden MINI kitchen spoons. Great work Ilona, great work! ♥
Hugs, piikko (with woolen socks on... Finnish summer. :D )